The Scout NXT is better than ever! Now using steel casters outfitted with our new aluminum dovetail conversion plates, mounting to the cart quickly and with a much tighter feel. This means its more stable and rolls smoother and quieter then ever before.
The Scout NXT is manufactured using the same very best lightweight premium materials used on all INOVATIV carts. Constructed of 5052 and 6061 aluminum, composite material and stainless steel hardware, the NXT is built tough. In fact we’ve increased the wall thickness of the up-right stanchion tubes specifically for the NXT to make it stronger. The Scout NXT is slightly heavier at 72lbs for the 37 and 83 lb for the 42. With the portability and slim profile of the Scout NXT, you can easily collapse and transport the cart in the back of a compact car, small SUV or simply just save space.
The Scout NXT does not include our height adjustable top shelf system (SLAS System) nor our premium EVO wheel system. However, at any time you can upgrade to our premium EVO wheel system and SLAS shelving system at anytime. The NXT is already outfitted with the aluminum dovetail making the transition to the EVO wheel system incredibly easy.
The Scout NXT uses generic steel casters with our aluminum dovetail adapter in 8” size for the Scout 37 NXT and 10” size for the Scout 42 NXT. They are easily removable and pack away into the carts internal space when collapsed.
Product Code: SN 037-01 | SN 042-01
Sizes: Scout 37 NXT | Scout 42 NXT
Payload Capacity: Scout 37 NXT: 600 lbs | Scout 42 NXT: 600 lb
Scout 37 NXT
– Size: 24″W x 37″L x 38″H
– Weight: 72 lb
Scout 42 NXT
– Size: 24″W x 42″L x 38″H
– Weight: 83 lb
-Top & Bottom Shelf
-1 Set Quick Grips
-2 Accessory Crossbars
-8″ removable dovetail wheel system (Scout 37)
-10″ removable dovetail wheel system (Scout 42)
– Tool-free design
– Collapses down to slim 6.5-7″ thick flight ready travel case (depending on model)
– Easily upgradeable to the EVO’s premium wheel system and height adjustable top shelf
– Fully compatible with INOVATIV’s long line of accessories
– 20% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace
– Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time
– Constructed using 5052 and 6061 aluminum
– Stainless Steel Hardware
– Type II anodizing on all uprights and machined parts
– Durable Charcoal powder coat on top and bottom shelves
– 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty