1. Inspection of Brakes (manual and hydraulic).
2. Hydraulic brake flush.
3. Manual brake adjustment.
4. Adjustment and tightening on hinge brackets, tubes and hardware.
5. Lubricate all knobs and handles.
6. Hand Grips are replaced.
7. Wheels are removed and bearings cleaned.
8. Adjust and fill air pressure to all recommended optimal operation levels.
9. Tires, hubs, and casters are serviced and checked for proper wear.
10. Any recall items are replaced if necessary.
11. Top and bottom shelf carpet is replaced.
- The customer should allow 4 days for the Pro Service to be completed.